Green River Media is looking for an experienced UI/Web Designer for permanent employment at our Sarajevo office. We are seeking a person with an appetite for work who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can learn rapidly and is eager to master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Collaborate with Lead Designer/Principal Consultant to define and implement innovative website solutions, visuals and web experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team.
- Create website design concepts, mock-ups and website branding guidelines within a short time-frame, keeping in mind project plan constraints and iteration cycles of the proposed design solution.
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to Lead Designer/Principal Consultant and proficiently present designs and key milestone deliverables to Lead Designer/Principal Consultant.
- Promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Have ability to create design proposals within a tight project deadline.
- Proven UI/Web design experience of at least 2-5 years working in the industry.
- Demonstrable UI/Web design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator, and any other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs effectively and fluently in English.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel internationally, as and when required.
- Must be fluent in English.
All candidates that meet the required criteria and wish to apply, please send your CV and Portfolio of previous work in English to: email@example.com