- Does your website display perfectly on every type and size of smartphone and tablet?
- How easy is it to quickly navigate around your mobile site?
- Does your mobile site have the capability for video marketing?
- Is it easy for a user to book a room and to book other value added hotel services?
- Is the content strategy streamlined for mobile shoppers and is there too much information or is it over simplified?
- Is tracking or marketing automation installed so that visitors' behaviour and actions can be analysed and followed up on?
- Are friendly URLs redirecting correctly on a mobile?
- Do all the calls for action reroute the user to the correct destination?
- Does your website help initiate automated marketing campaigns - based on personas, buyer's pathways and demographics?
- How many seconds does it take for your site to load currently?
- Is it easy for a user to check in and out from the site?
- Can all hotel amenities and offers be seen and booked easily?
Third-Party Listing Sites and Online Tool Applications
- Have you tried searching for your hotel on map apps like Yelp, Google, Mapquest and Apple and is the listing accurate and helpful?
- Is your listing accurate on Expedia, Priceline and Bookings.com and is your hotel running mobile exclusive discounts on these sites? Are your competitors?
- When a customer searches for your hotel or for a hotel in your area, are you top of the first page in Google and above the third party booking sites?
- Have you upgraded to the mobile Trip Advisor business listing?
- Have you created a unique content strategy for each social media channel?
- Have you viewed your hotel's Facebook page on a mobile device for familiarisation?
- Are guests leaving positive reviews on your Facebook and Twitter pages?
- Have you searched for your hotel on Foursquare to see whether guests are checking in and to see if it populates?
- Are check in deals available on Foursquare to reward guests when engaging with your hotel?
- Are your Facebook and Twitter profiles up to date? Are your pages visually compelling?